2Sec2Win Forum

you dont want to miss this introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

you dont want to miss this introduction

Post by spazy2 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey i dont like giving out my real name but my ingame name is spazy2.

My achievements thus far are combat lvl of 113. I currently have obtained 4 99 skills. and currently working on 99 smithing.

My goals as of now is to merch while i train my skills. Right now i plan on getting just about every skill that i can buy to 99.

Outside of runescape i am in the United States Air Force. I am an Airman First Class, and i am attached to a Satellite Communications squadron.

As far as in runescape i dont really talk to much, i usually have most of my chats set to "friends"

as far as merchanting experience i have dabbled here and there on a few things but my biggest accomplishment is just holding onto my phats and santas/masks since runescape classic. i have sold many over the years and i am down to only 2 phats atm, 1 yellow and 1 purple. i also have around 500M in cash and i would estimate around 1billion in items. not including the phats. If at all possible i would like to be put on an express track to join this merchanting guild. i have a lot of buying power, i tried to PM the clan leader and make a post but you require a certain ammount of posts to be able to do that.

well Money talks guys. i can sell just 1 item and have over 1.5 billion in buying power... so let me know what you think
spazy2

Runescape Name : spazy2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top